ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange/Tmobile Customers - Better signal now possible.

ph1 172
Must be busy, I get this when I try and use the Orange one:

Error 500--Internal Server Error
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Inferno 182 CUP
Must be busy, I get this when I try and use the Orange one:

Error 500--Internal Server Error
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

me 2

Go cry to your momma!
It works a treat, set the Mrs and a mate up with it and they both report seeing it roam between networks..

I recently left T-mob' because the signal was poor at home, wish I hadn't now as the orange signal is excellent.

330i. E30 Touring.
As above.

The only PITA, is now my internet plays up whenever I'm under T-mobile's signal..

A money pit
Does anyone know how this would affect a virgin customer, since they use the t-mobile network?

alien green rs133
i got a text today saying its been done for me, tbh t-mobile just doesnt work in the north east lol sux lol

Go cry to your momma!
Got your phone set to auto carrier selection?
You can do a network search and swap over from one to other too..

A money pit
To answer my own question if you're a Virgin mobile customer...You can just select the orange network now and go. I've got it as the preferred network and now have full strength all the time :)