ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

orange thing

@rt

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Veccy 1.9 cdti
may be a repost? :eek:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-RENAULT-...s_UK?hash=item4a99c0d7ff&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

saw it when it was up for sale a year or 2 back and it's popped up again (although it's now like 4 grand more for some reason lol, from what I can remember). I'll be honest, I think the interior looks pretty mint, but the rest is dog ugly.

standard mirrors, bumpers, skirts, smaller alloys, cup spoiler, loose crappy graphics and it may be ok!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
A better plan... remove sideskirts and rear spoiler, smooth bump strips, remove tints, lower it massively on ronal turbo's or bbs splitties and that would make a fantastic euro machine. Debadge, silvervisions, and fit standard mirrors.

Most of the hard work is already done, and done to a good standard too.

@rt

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Veccy 1.9 cdti
now you mention it, it could look pretty good if all that was done! really dont like the back bumper though, it just doesn't look right to me