ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange mobile users

Clio DCi 65
Haha! Cheeky,

So If i call them now and query the change in contract, does that mean I can finish my contract early? My contract finishes in September but i really want an Iphone/N97!

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Yes they have significantly changed the terms of the contract which means your entitled to cancel

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
if i took out contract now then canceled it in a month could i do this and keep the handset ??

Clio DCi 65
Yes they have significantly changed the terms of the contract which means your entitled to cancel

How long would it be until my SIM was cancelled and I was unable to make calls from my phone?

Could get a new Iphone straight from dialaphone today otherwise, 1200min & unlimited texts for £35. Phone free too!

Evo 8 Jap Crap
How long would it be until my SIM was cancelled and I was unable to make calls from my phone?

Could get a new Iphone straight from dialaphone today otherwise, 1200min & unlimited texts for £35. Phone free too!

Think it takes a few days to cancel, your best off ringing up mate :)

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
if i took out contract now then canceled it in a month could i do this and keep the handset ??

[NOTE 28/7 - Bitterwallet reader Robert states has been told by Orange customer services the changes do not affect customers who signed up after June this year, so you may not be eligible to cancel]

It looks like a no.

I'm on Orange and haven't recieved a text but thats an outrageous price jump and i'm going to seriously look into changing my contract now.

BG 182

Have you got a link for this please, i cant find it on the website.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
lol Orange looses yet more customers to the mighty iPhone.

02 is the best provider IMO anyway.

BMW M135i
Well i've never had a text about any of it if that bears anything to it, not fussed if I can't get out but got to be worth a try i guess!

Clio DCi 65
Yeah, 150, option 1, option 3, option 4 IIRC.

Guy was alright about it, probably because i only had 3 months left anyway!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Im ringing them tonight the barstewards. Band 5 Premier customer needs something to keep me with them tbh!!

Clio DCi 65
For anyone interested... I just cancelled and just ordered the N97.

Nokia N97 - £35/month, 18 Month Contract

1200 Mins, Unlimited Texts, Magic Number, 500Mb Mobile Data.

Also Quidco of £50

Click the below link, sign up if you haven't already and then you will recieve £50 into your account after the sims been live for 2 months.

http://www.quidco.com/dial-a-phone/

Clio DCi 65
Awesome link, thanks get to save more money! :D

No problems buddy,

Nigel, I just said that I've recently recieved a text from them stating my t+c's were going to be adjusted and that i would like to cancel my contract with themselves as they've breached it. asked the guy how he was and if he was busy when i went through to them and he didn't give me any hassel about closing my contract down. I work in call centre for Southern Electric and if your nice to someone in call centre, they'l sort you out.

P.S. Rob, your a hero for that find!!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
wouldnt mind doing this the iphone is tempting but has a crap camera and blackberry i cant help but feel would be abit annoying but still cancel it get the blackberry and sell the n96 or blackberry if i cant get on with it.

can i cancel contract now, go town start a new contract with a blackberry change number over then and there job done?

None
Anyone know if there is any way to get out of it if you signed up after june, surely there breaking the terms of my contract also???

A4 Avant
Just phoned I can terminate my account, they have also offered me my line rental down to £15 per month. The PAC computer is down though so I wouldn't be able to port my number at the moment.

Not sure what to do.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i wanna cancel it and go town and get the blackberry and use the same number only problem is im paying less than they offer in store if i can call them and get a better deal ill be happy.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
anyone know the number to call orange with to see what deals i can get on the blackberry?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Just phoned I can terminate my account, they have also offered me my line rental down to £15 per month. The PAC computer is down though so I wouldn't be able to port my number at the moment.

Not sure what to do.

If you go over your minutes then leave, otherwise stay and get reduced bill.

Clio DCi 65
If you go over your minutes then leave, otherwise stay and get reduced bill.

+1

If they offer you a good deal it's not worth leaving,

My brother's going to call them later to see what they say and he's been with them a while so guessing they'l offer him something.

Clio DCi 65
anyone know the number to call orange with to see what deals i can get on the blackberry?

Call 150 off your mobile, ask about upgrades and say you've recieved a text about change in conditions and you'd like to cancel the contract with them otherwise.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
but if theres a chance of cancelling getting a new contract and phone selling the phone for a few hundred surely thats better than 5 quid off a month

Clio DCi 65
but if theres a chance of cancelling getting a new contract and phone selling the phone for a few hundred surely thats better than 5 quid off a month

In that essence, yeah. But you'd have to do the maths for yourself!