ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange Mobile Broadband

FF RB 182
Upgraded my phone today, and have also acquired 1GB Orange Mobile Broadband for effectively £3. The woman in the store said get a usage tracker, but we can't find anything.

The dongle is an Option Icon 225, and it's being used on Mac OS X. The orange connection utility (business everywhere) only tells you how much you have used and the time browsing for the current connection only. I don't want to go over the 1GB a month (won't be using it much anyway) and get stung on usage charges.

Anyone point us in the right direction?

FF RB 182
That looks good from the evaluation, will monitor the network anyway.

Is the 1GB limit just for data received, or data sent too? Presume it's the total of both, would make sense.

SLK250 CDI
That wouldn't make them any money though would it? :)

I can't believe they still haven't put an accumulated data counter on it. I had the first version of the Orange mobile broadband card years ago, and that was a major complaint back then (when the included data was something like 15MB/month!). But at least the newer hardware has OSX support...!