ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange 182 Hemel and Black 182 Chesham town car park this afternoon

145db Euro'd clio
seen a black 182 round chesham too.

You weren't parked in Gt. Missenden the other day where you? along the high street? Saw a black 172 with non standard seats the other day down there.

How local are you to chesham? should meet for some pics! :D

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Benny06 has a black 182 with Militek twins poking out of the back, could be him as he's round the Rickmansworth area?

MK2 Clio 172 with Re
seen a black 182 round chesham too.

You weren't parked in Gt. Missenden the other day where you? along the high street? Saw a black 172 with non standard seats the other day down there.

How local are you to chesham? should meet for some pics! :D

I'm up Chartridge way so pretty local lol how about you?

My brother kindly cleaned my car yesterday so all clean and shiny again :) forgot i had silver wheels and not black lol

Don't go to Missenden really, i've got Recaros in my 172 but don't really venture out of Chesham lol.

145db Euro'd clio
oh fair enough. im in prestwood. so not too far but im in chesham a bit as have mates there although my car is too low to drive on most roads in chesham lol.

You me and dawn should meet up for some photos. we need to get more people locally toether for meets as no-one ever seems to around here. :)