ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions wanted! 182 wheels on an odyssey ph1

Phase 1 172
Hey all.

Some of you will know that I recently purchased an odyssey blue Phase 1.

The standard wheels are in poor condition and all of them are curbed. I got quotes for refurbing them, but have decided the money would be better spent on another set of wheels.

I have read pages and pages of topics on here regarding different wheels and have come down to a final choice of 3.

Speedline Turinis in grey finish
OZ Ultraleggeras in matt anthracite
182 wheels

I don't want the car to look in any way 'chavved up'. I just want it to look smart, but standard (ish). If you get what I mean. Because of this, I'm swaying towards the 182 wheels, but I can't help thinkiing they might look a bit 'chunky' on the ph1.

Here's a quick photoshop of them on my car:

pshop2.jpg

I'd be grateful for your opinion. And even better, pics of your own ph1 if you have any of the above wheels.

The car will be lowered 40mm on the wheels I finally choose...

Renaultsport Clio 182
i like the look of the 182 wheels on there & turinis would look great too

not too sure about the ultraleggeras though......

oz super T's would suit also

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I know I shouldn't, but I really like that!

b/g 182, meg tourer
looks pretty good considering im not a fan of the heavy 182 wheels.

i would go for ultraleggera's every time.

340i
I ran 182 wheels on my car for a few days, while my originals where being refurbished!

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

I am not a fan of them TBH... I did not like the feel of 16" wheels compared to 15"

p.s The car was VERY dirty when these photos where taken ;)

Phase 1 172
I'm picking up some 182 wheels tomorrow. I'll fit them and see what I think, if I don't like them then I'll sell them and get some different ones. But I reckon they look pretty good on it.

I'll post up some photos when they're on.