ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions please

FOR SALE!!!
right just finshed spraying my first wheeldo you guys think it is good saying used rattle can also how long should i wait before using rubbing compand as there a few little bumpes here and there cheers guys

p.s then little oz bit s getting dun it red same colour as me car

RS Meg 175
they look awesome mate! good work :D

what is that plastic thing you have around the outside? is it just a bag? :S looks ideal for the job!

ph1 172 / r1 mini project
looks mint mate, get some carbon fibre caps of the oz super turismo gt's

^^^ agreed, my mate who works at a tyre and wheel supplier reckons u can get the carbon caps off oz for about £4 each.... wheels look gd tho mate...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im thinking of refurbing some wheels myself, so few questions on how you would go about it.

id probably take the tyre off though, what kind of steps you go through?

FOR SALE!!!
hey thanks for the great feed back was thinking bout getting the carbon fiber center caps as mate got um on his 106 and look smart the colour is just normal halfords gloss black still need to use rubbing compand on them yet and laquer but very impressed so far

all i did was sand down fill any stone chips marks

sand down with finer paper

prime and check there are not any bits which still need sanding

then sprayed light coats 1 over the other

FOR SALE!!!
what paint did you use - I'm thinking of using that plasticote stuff in a can?

its just halfords own gloss black paint there is a few bits in the paint but thats what you get for using a rattle can but once on the car i think will look very nice as the car is red thanks for good commets guys

Clio S Maxim
looks quality mate! nice one! yeh with a red car the OZ part you should definately paint red, would really finish it off good!