ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinion on these...?

200 FF Storm Grey
Buddy Club P1 Ltd Edition...

CIMG18861l.jpg

CIMG18901l.JPG

c.gif

They also do them in black, do like them as not seen them often (although I know they're more of a jap seat).

My only worry is the suede effect will become shiny over time but then again the suede/alacantara of clio seats doesn't seem to so :\

Edit: Might help to see the car, don't want to overkill the red...

dsc00227o.jpg

Last edited:
  AUDI A5 s-sline
I like them mate! I think they would go well in the Clio, but black also may look great! Any pictures of the black ones? :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i think they look awsome!
however, you may grow sick of looking at them

i thought bright blue buckets were great........2 years ago
now im sick of the sight of them!!

200 FF Storm Grey
They are nice, :) but the red and pink might clash a bit thats the only problem!

What's pink and if you say the wheels I'll find out who you are and paint your car pink! Lol, its just the camera.

Will post the black up tomorrow, can't copy links on my phone.

Between these and cobra suzukas at the mo.

What's pink and if you say the wheels I'll find out who you are and paint your car pink! Lol, its just the camera.

Will post the black up tomorrow, can't copy links on my phone.

Between these and cobra suzukas at the mo.

cunney ftmfw. end of. get the seats. give me one.

nah. thought about askin solly for space on his stand but sacked it off cos its only gona have a new exhaust on.

need to strip it really before i go to any shows. i fancy a sprint around oulton park aswell ;)