ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Open Office 3.3

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've been using this lately as it's free for my CV and so on. Past few emails been getting back of people saying can you send me another format. I have only got Open Office i don't have Microsoft Office. Is there anything else out there which is more compatible to send to people for free. I don't want to pay for the MO.

Thanks

Cupra
Google Docs! You have to work with it online, but can download the documents as word or most other formats (PDF etc).

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
awesome i'm on there now, how can i transfer the doc from OO to Google Docs it wont let me copy and paste info

edit sorted, thanks

Chelsea tractor
Can't you just save it as a *.doc/*.docx file? I've not used OO for years but I'm pretty sure that I used to do that.

Black 172
I use OpenOffice and yes like above, just save as .doc or .pdf (I think you can save directly as a PDF but I usually print to PrimoPDF which is free)