ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oops - Sorry Dad!!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Oops, sorry dad! 20-year-old in VERY hot water after writing off his dad's £275,000 supercar

Writing off your parents car is never a good idea if you want to remain in their good books.
But for one 20-year-old driver crashing Dad's pride and joy landed him in particularly hot water as the runabout in question was a £275,000 supercar.
The young motorist lost control of the 225mph Gumpert Apollo as he went round a bend, leaving body parts strewn across the road - and the driver's door 100 feet away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ting-dads-275-000-supercar.html#ixzz1JQQg0Tqi

article-1376449-0B9B54CB00000578-412_634x436.jpg

Clio
Its amazing how well the passenger compartments hold up!

and the honest truth is I wrote my Mums Volvo off at 17 so f**k knows what I would have done to a super car!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I seen this on DW yesterday really expected it to be an SLR or something not an Apollo!

Crazy!

S4 Avant
I like how they're investigating whether or not he was speeding.

19/20 year old in a stupidly quick super car? hmmmmmm.

Cro

Meg'd r27
Is it me or does the tyre look bald on the outside? Wonder if the kid was insured...

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
She better of been worth it. Couldnt think of anything worse than trying to pull a fat lass by writing off your dads 225,000 car.