ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One side car back lower than the other...

Well,

as in the subject, one side of car (at back only!) is really lower than the other, any idea?

Note: Ive just checked the shocks-absorber (Koni Sport Yellow Series), and the T bar was never lowered!???

Thanx in advance for your support,

Adriano

mine was like this for a little while never did find out why but mine sorted itself out once it had "relaxed" on the springs

yours should do too hopefully!

hope that helps!

vix :)

all clios when lowered its the drivers side that sits lower i think dunno y it is!

if uve jus got ur car lowered leave it a few weeks and if it dont settle get em to av another look!

we talkin a big difference in height?

get the torsion bar lowered and it might straight things out!

it could be ur shocks but how old r they?

yeah i thought mine was my shocks but there were fine and straightened out a few weeks later!

are you havin the back lowered? it might sort it out then

if not i would get it checked out by the ppl that done it cos it shouldnt be that bad!

Well,

the car is lowered only at front using Eibach springs -30mm, never back, and the shocks are brand new, but I had the prob with the older one too, and the difference is really huge, obviously lower to the drivers side...

Adriano

Thanx guys for your feedback, especially Essex_Lad :cool:

Ill go with the torsion bar lowering and let you know.

Still many thanx,

Adriano

Quote: Originally posted by RT-ED on 02 October 2003

Mine is not lowered and it looks much droopier on the drivers side/offside.

Here is a pic (ignore those lights) just able to see the prob.

<A target=_blank href= "http://www.ednotley.co.uk/clio/piaa/small03.jpgHere

The shocks have been recently replaced, springs are all in good nik, so what do people think.
On mine one side (Drivers) is much lower than yours, so really lower....

I have a similar problem and the simple fact is Im to heavy for the car so one side sits lower than the other thats why Im on a mega diet so I can get it lowered