ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One question iPhone/iPT thread.

Re: iPhone Q&A DONT START ONE QUESTION IPHONE THREADS. **POST HERE**

Firmware 3.0.1 is out which fixes the sms hack. It also works with jailbreaking using redsn0w (not purplera1n) but cannot be opened to other networks as of yet. My iphone is running new firmware and jailbroken so can confirm it works

Cheers just re-done my phone with redsn0w

Hyundai i40

I'm sure it's been asked but is it worth getting a 3g jail broker or not ?

Last edited:

Lou

Well my White 3GS has developed it's first crack :(

Lou

Stress crack? If so apple replace them under warranty for a shiney new one :)

I know, had my old 3G replaced for a crack!

50 odd miles to nearest Apple so I'll just wait til I'm through that way with work then book an appointment!

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

Where did it get the crack? Do apple do a warranty for the life of the phone?

Bux

Golf GTD

Im getting really annoyed with O2 now. And i havent even recieved my iPhone yet! Ive been told that the new stock will be on on thursday, not yesterday. So now i have to wait until either Friday or next monday to get my phone

Re: Iphone screen protector...

Also, I cannot download itunes to the computer for some reason:

'not a valid win32 application'

Any help?

Question;

Buying an Iphone 3G (not the S) to unlock and put on Vodafone until the end of my contract, when I will get a 3Gs on O2. The question is, will everything work as it should? I.e. buying apps, downloads, sync'ing and updating, internet browser, etc etc?

Cheers, Jamie

Cupra

Question;

Buying an Iphone 3G (not the S) to unlock and put on Vodafone until the end of my contract, when I will get a 3Gs on O2. The question is, will everything work as it should? I.e. buying apps, downloads, sync'ing and updating, internet browser, etc etc?

Cheers, Jamie

I am using my 3GS unlocked to another carrier and everything works perfectly except for visual voicemail, the 3G should be the same I think (minus the visual voicemail as it does not have it).

Not sure what the visual voicemail is, so something I don't know about I am unlikely to miss :) Cheers Andy.

E87 118d M Sport

visual-voicemail1.jpg

just allows you to select which message you want to listen to, you can pause FFW RWD the message etc, all visually. is nice to have, but wouldnt be a "buy it or not" clincher

That's a nice function, but something I have lived without for however many years I have had my mobiles!! Nice though, look forward to it when I get the 3Gs later in the year.

Bux

Golf GTD

Not that anyone here cares, but O2 have picked up the pace since i phoned them up! Its been about 2 hours since they told me they had no stock and now ive got a tracking number for DHL and my parcel has been picked up from O2!

Should have my iPhone tomorrow! WOO!

Bux

Golf GTD

Hope they've not sent you a Nokia 5800 instead!!! :rasp:

Just joking, I'm sure it'll be your iPhone.

lol, im hoping its gonna be my iPhone... although they did tell me that it was out of stock lol. Must have found it in a corner or something =]

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

Quiick Question. Theres s**t loads of music on my dads MAc ITunes I want on my iPhone. He has an iPod set to his I-Tunes and my iPhone is set to my iTunes on this computer (PC)

Whats the easiest way of getting the music on his iTunes onto my iPhone? I cant just sync it over from his iTunes can i?

thanks

Bux

Golf GTD

Quiick Question. Theres s**t loads of music on my dads MAc ITunes I want on my iPhone. He has an iPod set to his I-Tunes and my iPhone is set to my iTunes on this computer (PC)

Whats the easiest way of getting the music on his iTunes onto my iPhone? I cant just sync it over from his iTunes can i?

thanks

I would say you need to transfer the files from your dads mac and then put them onto your computer. Then put them into itunes and then onto your iPhone

Cupra

So does no one above have a screen protector?

I bought an invisible shield but am yet to put it on. I saw sombody elses phone with one and it has quite an orange peel look to it.

I don't have the patience to try and put it on yet, it takes 24 hours to dry propperly before you can use your phone again too.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
  SLK250 CDI

So does no one above have a screen protector?

Bought one from a guy on here ages ago, looks good, can barely tell that it's there apart from being able to feel the edge.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

ok thanks.

next question. Can i get a pic from my PC onto my camera roll?

E87 118d M Sport

sync your iphone with picture folders and yea. (but they wont be in your "camera roll", they will be in the folder that they are in on your pc.
All of the pictures will then be in the relevant folder (even if you copy them off the phone into an appropriate folder), however they will all still come under "Photo Library too"

iPhoneUpload-4.jpg

once they are in these seperate folders, you cant delete them off the phone. you have to do it on the pc

Send yourself an email with the picture attached.

When pic recieved, click image and select save image.

This will then save to your camera roll.

Or the above if it doesnt need to be in the camera roll.

How can I save a wallpaper to my home screen, do I have to jailbreak it?

If I buy a second hand one from a member off here or ebay etc, and a problem occurs, will I be able to get the genius people at apple to repair/replace it? Or will I be asked to prove it's mine and within warranty?

?

If I buy a second hand one from a member off here or ebay etc, and a problem occurs, will I be able to get the genius people at apple to repair/replace it? Or will I be asked to prove it's mine and within warranty?

Nope, as long as its in warranty they dont give a f**k if you found it on the street

Bux

Golf GTD

Woohoo! Just got my iPhone. Made this post on it :)

E87 118d M Sport

have fun with it! you will never go back to a normal phone!

Citroen DS3 DSport

Once again the o2 data network is fucked. That's once per week for the past three.

E87 118d M Sport

i was just guna post this. hmmmm poooey 02

BMW F31

everytime you guys have a problem its fine down here in the south east?