ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One bored Sunday (56k noo)

Mk4 .:R32
Not as clean as others on this site and I know a few people dont like Cyclone Blue...but I love it. What do you think? Only plans for now is lowering a bit more and colour coding.
I think that will be it untill I get a 182 :).

Picture021.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Picture094.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Thanks for looking. What do ya think? :)

Matt

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think you should have taken a normal pic of the whole car??

You can't see it in any of them pics.

Looks nice though. Good arm sid.

Whats the small filter u can see in the pic? Just in front of the water coolant?... And what does it do?

Ur car is tidy as fook, love it.

Thanks mate.

Its just a Breather Filter from the original airbox that was on there. Mines 2004 (04) so i had the suitcase style airbox lol. Not sure what the pipe is for TBH lol

350Z GT
Some good photos there, bet you had a drive along the Military Road!! Us Islanders should have a meet sometime over the summer get some good photos... especially with all the good locations over here.

Clio 172 Exclusive
Like the wheels, really suit the car. Get the front and rear bumper strips colour coded and that will really finish it off!

Some good photos there, bet you had a drive along the Military Road!! Us Islanders should have a meet sometime over the summer get some good photos... especially with all the good locations over here.

Thanks mate. Yeh I like driving along there, although its abit bumpy lol

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
tidy mate the wheeels suit it welll! that filter loooks like an oil breather or am i wrong lol

Does anyone know if the black strips on the front and back bumpers clip off? or will I have to spray the strips attached to the bumper?

Just wondered as iam looking to do it this weekend

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
very tidy mate !

I had to remove the back bumper to take out the plastic insert and

IIRC the front can be just clipped off