ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

On the hunt

Honda S2000
Hi folks, just recently began looking for the right 1*2, I've always has a soft spot for them despite being a bit of a Jap car nut, epecially Honda.

Had a Civic Type R, Integra Type R, Nissan 350z, Honda S2000 (current car) Decided to sell up as I've always had a plan to invest in someproperty so the S2k will be covering part of a deposit. Also gives me the opportunity to tick another car off my to do list :p

Not really too fussed on it being a 172 or 182, just want something in good condition thats been well looked after and serviced. Going to take some time and have a good nosey about here and hopefully be joining you all as a new owner soon enough.

Who doesnt like a few pics of some nice cars eh

PICT0216.gif

P1030175.gif

P1030160.gif

IMG_20130403_140740_zpse8a9d319.gif

Cheers,

Richy

182 Cup, Camaro Z28
welcome mate, take a snoop around :D

Love the 350z, just dont have cash to sink into one, plus the ecomomy isn't much better than my camaro so not really usable as my daily

Honda S2000
Love the S2000 and if it wasn't for my plans I'd be keeping it a long time. Feels like an event every time I drive and and the days when you get the roof down are just awesome. 9k redline and the roof down = big grins. Has the looks, preformance, handling and not to mention its been the most reliable car that I've ever owned. It's only recently gone up for sale so still available, if you're intersted ping me a pm and I'll give you some info.

Really enjoyed the 350z, the engine is a beast but at times I found it a bit underwhelming to drive, almost too easy, just loads of power everywhere. I've come to the conclusion I much prefer high reving engines you need to work a bit more, hence the reason for looking at the 1*2's, also got my eyes peeled for an early CTR.

350z GT
Lovely cars mate.
Especially the 350z, how did you find it?
Im picking mine up on Saturday :) Can't wait!!