ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMP wheel with MOMO Boss help

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Received my OMP Corsica wheel and MOMO boss yesterday. I have a ph1 172 and Demon Tweeks had a bit of confusion with the Boss kit, and tbh so did I! They have sent me this...

momo3.jpg

Can anyone confirm this is the correct one for the phase 1?

My main question and possibly a retarded question to ask, is that when the wheel rests on the boss, it seems like the OMP insert for the horn etc wont fit. Pictures hopefully explain what I mean better...

momo1.jpg

momo2.jpg

Any ideas?

a low one
if you wont be bothered by it then just dont use the insert?

Ortherwise try and send it back, im sure they should accept it if theres been a mix up with the boss

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Surely if it's '98 to '01 then that covers the Ph1? That's what I would have bought for mine.

Yeah I agree it sounds like the right one, but seen a lot on here about the 7218 and no mention of the 7217. I know the wheel/airbag is different on the ph1, so this is probably right.

I'm more concerned with the fact the centre piece doesn't seem to fit, anyone else had this problem?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Just to finish off this thread...

Left the ring off, fitted it this morning. Simple job, took about 10 minutes once battery has been disconnected and left 20 minutes :)

Wheel feels fantastic and been brought a few inches closer to me which suits my driving position perfectly, very happy.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hi Mate, Just to confirm - This momo boss fits this wheel? I'm getting this wheel and not sure on the boss!

Secondly, how much did you pay for it, and how is it wearing?