ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Omp boss fitting to 182

Just a quick question, does anyone have an OMP boss fitted on their 182 for an aftermarket steering wheel?

If so, do the cruise control plugs fit through for fitting a custom bracket to retain the cruise functions etc?

FFS!!! Demon Tweeks can have that straight back then, knew that was too good to be true giving me that instead of the out of stock Momo. Cheers bud :up:

£65 for the Momo and £69 for the OMP, that's including VAT........ Demon Tweeks have an annoying habit of showing a price that DOESN'T include VAT, you have to select to show it at the top of their website on the right. No Sparco one on there, great!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
When ever I get something from them I allways ask for John Harris he sorts a bit of discount and delivery etc is spot on