ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMG! I LOVE THE LAKE DISTRICT

1.6 16v
Everyone should go. Great roads and scenery.

I'd go now you can drive Debs Would be able to get some great pics of the V6.

Cheers Steve

mk4 golf gttdi180
garbet take a look at the ph eurolow meet pics on clio media and mynes on there the black an orange 1.6 we need to get a fe pics together a fcs as they are mostlikely the best looking 1.6s on clio sport

1.6 16v
garbet take a look at the ph eurolow meet pics on clio media and mynes on there the black an orange 1.6 we need to get a fe pics together a fcs as they are mostlikely the best looking 1.6s on clio sport

Love your car christian, yeah we should get together at FCS for some photos :)

Steve

1.6 16v
Nice pics

Hardknott pass is a cracking drive!

Sure is! More interesting in clouds tho when you cant see 25metres in front of you!

Went up again when the weather was better and that was fun!

I liked kirkstone pass too, in the night :)

Steve

jamescolli

ClioSport Club Member
that gingerbread is delicious we go up quite a lot and always stay in ambleside in the caravan , hopefully going to make my first trip up in the clio soon cant wait to drive the hardknott again such a road that.. :D

1.6 16v
yeah its the best gingerbread in the world!

all the passes were wicked, we did hard knott, wynose, kirkstone, whinlater and honister. wanted to do the struggle but ran out of time tbh.

Steve

Arctic Blue 182 Baby!
Glad you liked the drive and there is some cracking pics, gotta be some of the best roads in britain.

even if there is some brown trouser moments! :p

1.6 16v
Glad you liked the drive and there is some cracking pics, gotta be some of the best roads in britain.

Thats for sure! I loved every minute of driving up there, couldnt get enough!

even if there is some brown trouser moments! :p

lol very true, on hard knott going over a hill and alf way up an A4 appears at the top of the hill!

Fun Fun Fun! lol

Steve

Trophy #267
i recognise that plate, ive followed you up the a52 a few times :)
cracking pics there, not done the lakes in a long time and wasnt in the clio, needs must i think :)

Titanium 182
Just seen this again, screw it its friday I'm going tonight!

Do some mountain biking and fishing then come home tomorrow evening I think !

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
tis a beautiful part of the world, fortunatly im only an hour away from the place....

if you want a real challenge and some stunning views of the Coniston area, have yourself a walk up Coniston old man, tough going but the views are stunning...

Great pictures mate, ;)

Last edited:
  172 cup
Lovely pics there! Looks like you had as much fun in the Lake District as i did in North Wales!! Maybe my next road trip will have to be to the Lake district...

Ok, decided! I'm off to check my diary for my next few days off!

BMW 118d
lovely pics. i went there for a couple of days in september for my birthday. lovely roads and i took a couple of pics, not uploaded them yet though, partly cos my car was dirty due to the 5 hour drive to get there!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
P5290023.jpg

Looks like a good road.