ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Omex sequential shift light

Anyone fitted one of these to a Mk2 172, or able to point me towards a numpty DIY guide?

Thanks,
Gareth

I have and it's a reasonably easy job. The difficulty is in getting the wire through the bulkhead and I had that done at a garage. There are several older threads about where you can get a wire through the bulkhead into the engine bay. I my case they went somewhere under the glove box behind the carpet and got through. Once that's done, fitting the unit is dead simple.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
iv wired a bike one up to my rev counter erv pulse! works spot on and wasnt difficult to install or setup!

fittedsmall.jpg

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
i live in the antarctic mate!

nah my thermomitor wiring needs sorting out, its on the 'to do' list! :)

Clio 197
^^

Haha! This time of year, I'd rather have -30 than +50: aren't you freezing your nuts yet?

Where can we buy those rev-lights from?

Ph1
Are there any shift lifts on the market that just light up one bulb sort of thing rather than like the above picture's build up of lights if you know what i mean ??

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
yeh just get a normal shift light not a sequential one! they are usually cheaper too!

omex do them! although saying that the one i bought was only about £35 brand new! try ebay for 'datatool' ;)