ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old member, long time ago!

RenaultSport 197
Hi everyone,

I'm Doug, I used to be a ClioSport member a few years ago when I had a modified 04 plate 1.2 16v Dynamique! (Debs and Dunc, Ryan, Jas, Claire etc may remember me if they are still on this site).

I had that for 4 years, and albeit a 1.2 ltr, I absolutely loved it! I got rid of that after 84k as it pretty much fell apart as a typical Reno does. So now after 2 other cars I have gone back to my favourite car again and got a much loved standard ClioSport 197 in Silver with an ITG panel filter.

I have no plans to modify it at all, other than upgrade the front speakers and head unit as I'm not impressed with the Clio's factory sound system.

I am local to East Sussex so if there are any other people in the area that want to meet up and spread some Renault love, let me know.

Here are a few pics of the Nimbus..

IMAG0095.png

IMAG0094.png

IMAG0097.png