ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil leak with pics. Advice pls...

Clio 182 FF
hi folks, I'm a new fully paid up member and picked up a nice 182 this week. It's got an oil leak which I'm after advice on please. Not hugely mechanically minded so thought I would post a few pics here to see if it's a common problem area. The belts and dephaser pulley were changed last week also. Thanks for any advice or pointing me in the right direction.....

image.jpg3_zpsfcigmh2l.jpg

image.jpg1_zpspsysr7p3.jpg

Focus RS + S3
As above, looks like the high pressure power steering hose
My one leaked and its a pain to change 😧

I did write up a guide in the guides section from when i did mine

Clio 182 FF
Thanks guys much appreciated. I'll check out the how-to-guide and see if I can pick a used pipe set up. Cheers.

Clio 182 FF
Well, picked up a PAS pipe set off Ebay dead cheap and got the job done this weekend. Must admit, its a b**ch of a job and I bailed - calling in my local spanner monkey to sort it for us. All seems ok now...lets the mods commence! Thanks fellas, much appreciated.