ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil leak help

Clio Dynamique 1.4
Rightt i did a post the other day that my rocker cover gasket had gone and i had an oil leak but yesturday i went to my local Renault garage and a mechanic came out and had a look and he said that it may not be the rocker cover gasket and if it was they would change it or whatever they do but because they have to take the timing belt off to get to it they would have to change that aswell which he said would be around 8 hour work which is like £500 for labour but before i left he mentioned 2 pins when changing the timing belt that usually leak oil but im not sure if it's been changed i checked my service booklet and i'm 100% sure the belt hasnt been changed anyways has anyone else had an oil leak coming from the center/gearbox on a MK3 and btw its not my sump plug or gearbox oil

Thanks in advance