ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oil back to sump

anybody found a convenient way to return oil to the sump from a separate breather catch tank? and no, Id rather keep the dipstick - thank you ..

The turbo block has a hole tapped in for a return line, you might be able to see the casting mark and do the same. if not, just tap into the sump.

is the turbo block the same as on my F4R? do you have a rough idea where the return line ends up on it?

Otherwise, what is the best place to tap into the sump?

anywhere really, doesnt matter. It has a windage tray in it so below that to clear the crank and be safe.

I have a pic somewhere of the turbo return line i think, but itll take a while o find it.

ok, thanks

any idea what the normal compression readings per cylinder on the F4R should be? and +/- variance between them thats normal? Running a compression then leakdown test and would like to know if were getting the right results.