ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh My Lord - Have A Read

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
wen the feul runnin out I drop £30 it go to half a bar thats really good. Just like a diesel thats how I know this car is nice. no funny sound.. all up to day ..

what a clownshoe.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
wen its raining that daytime in go black colour an on a no raining day matt black looks evil real head truner

jesus wept.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
I love the fact he has glued some sort of RS badge onto the sets and has Brembo stickers on standard red callipers.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  derv biege barge
Seems to be a fair bit of "cum" in the advert"64Miles 55reg on logbook but cums as a 06reg.""rear colour rs500 there only cum in this colour, if u no about your cars.."He clearly doesn't

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  derv biege barge
Lol at engine remap. I might give him a ring to see where he is doubling the engine power from a "good remap"

My mondeo diesel could seriously do with it.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got to give him fair play about the car, it's not a 500 but he's give it a fair shot unlike some numty's out there. But for f**k sake an English lessons wouldn't go a miss, I thought it was a piss take at first!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know one real life indian, and two indians off here. Not one of them would buy a car off an indian.

Make of that what you will.

I was always told just to walk away - Dad knowledge for you.

But the saying is all mine and I'm now looking for good places to use it.

When selling the cup I had ooooh about 10 offers of £700 "cash sale" "quick cash sale" yeah, heard you the first time dickhead.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was always told just to walk away - Dad knowledge for you.

But the saying is all mine and I'm now looking for good places to use it.

When selling the cup I had ooooh about 10 offers of £700 "cash sale" "quick cash sale" yeah, heard you the first time dickhead.

You should definitely use this;

DB.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  BMW 440i
I actually knew he would be from near Birmingham from the first paragraph and without seeing the location saying things like 'so more am wiv the kid'. Some right mongs black country way!