ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oh crap

soon to be 182 ;)
just had a thought, am giving my car a good going over and havent bought a drying towel, what can i use? get from halfrauds etc that will be decent ??

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
You are Meddic99 or whatever the login was, registered under another name… tell me you are… no really, you just have to be!

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
LOL! i miss medici999 what happened to him? probs that lost with no one telling him what to do hes just sitting in a corner rocking back and fourth.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
okay, it just wind me up, its a public forum designed to help people and you get moaned at and for starting a thread asking for help

FLOL!! You started a thread at half past seven at night so you were hardly in a rush. Unless you like cleaning cars in the dark??

Pissy pants.

soon to be 182 ;)
FLOL!! You started a thread at half past seven at night so you were hardly in a rush. Unless you like cleaning cars in the dark??

Pissy pants.

yea but why do people have to post crap when ive asked a sensible question

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its called banter. Having a laugh. etc.

You should try it some time.