ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Offset around 30 - 32 ?? Will this be allright ?

RS RIP
I have searched through very many threads, only some came up with an offset of even 28..

The wheels i would love to buy seem to have an offset of around 30 / 32

This being around 8mm further out than my Cup Turinis gets me thinking it will give problems ? Lowered the car but not too much.

Shame, they're 5,8kg magnesium Speedline Corse 2020 and would look + probably drive really nice

I do'nt get it as they come from a Clio Cup racer. Is it going to be okay ?

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
My O.Z's have an e.t of 38. I've not lowered the car and was warned not to. Unless I fancy having the arches rolled.

RS RIP
Thanks guys

@ The Seer ; your ET of 38 is the same as my Turinis that i have on now , i have no probs whatsover lowering .. (?) Do you have a RS Sport ?

**edit** just notice you have a 182 !! Normal ET being 45 , and now your running 38.

@ Izibizi ; is that the light scrubbage from the front bumperbracket ? I have the same ; in the front wheelarch that's the only one thing touching/scrubbing the wheel on hard curving/cornering.

I have also contacted the seller again to ask him about their Cup race car and he said they ride without the wheelarches (ofcourse i should have known)
He stated tht a 195 tyre should work out for me.

Who's got pics of their ET 30 setup ?!? I know your there ; came across a couple of you in the one hour search job i did ! ;):D No pics unfortunately, well yes but only from the side and no further comments on how the running is :dapprove:

fronts are notthe problem, you have to modify brackets anyway...

rears are the problem, ET37 is the limit with 195 tire

forget about it!

RS RIP
fronts are notthe problem, you have to modify brackets anyway...

rears are the problem, ET37 is the limit with 195 tire

forget about it!

this is what i'm running now and still have space left ?

And when The Seer comes around again , has'nt been on the forum for a while , he can tell us what his experience is with his

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
205 is the tyre size. I'm planning on H&R's eventually. But only a drop of say 20mm all round. Needs more investigation.

RS RIP
you would'nt happen to have a pic of your car ? I tried to find them but all your pics seem to be gone