ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well I hope amazon don't take that chance a) my postmen doesn't come till 3pm b) I've paid extra for realease day arrival.

Bumder With A Buffer
That isn't amazons problem though that your postie comes at 3pm.

Plus 3pm is still release day.

White Sti Hatch
Unless they specifie on the postage you paid itll be there for a certain time ie 1pm then your fucked !

Astra SRI/ Hornet
well just found on the cod black ops forum that as usual ps3 users get fucked over. regional matchmaking isnt available among other stuff but is for xbox, oh marvellous we get left with the lag while xbox and pc get better online gaming and yet we pay the same price. treyarch are obviously microsoft c**k suckers.

well just found on the cod black ops forum that as usual ps3 users get fucked over. regional matchmaking isnt available among other stuff but is for xbox, oh marvellous we get left with the lag while xbox and pc get better online gaming and yet we pay the same price. treyarch are obviously microsoft c**k suckers.

Have you ever played CoD on PC? Christ you think PS3 users get screwwed over!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your order for Call Of Duty: Black Ops (With Play.com Exclusive Pre-Order Bonus Multiplayer Poster Map) has been posted.

Please note PLAY.COM will show on your statement.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery.

:)

[/FONT]

Yeah PC got royally screwed with MW2, even CoD4 we didnt have prestige on PC lol. Anyway, im getting BO for 360 this time, see how it turns out.

Moving over to the xbox doesnt seem as bad an idea now does it ;) even if I wont get some qualo games with you lot anymore.