ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Just noticed marathon is only a burst of sprinting and not on constantly. At least it'll stop the knifers running around constantly.

They stated it being twice as long as Extreme Conditioning.

Agreed, noob tubes and double shotguns are way more annoying than quick scoping...and McB no offence as I get your point but the whole COD isn't exactly an accurate military simulation is it? Play Bad Company 2 or something if you want "proper" sniping dude!

Pish sniping you mean!
It only kills in one shot if it's the head on BF.

Never above 25mpg
lol thats not its primary use at all..... its the most abused weapon in the game! anyone who uses noob tubes basically cant aim and cant get kills any other way, i cant understand why you would be more upset at being killed by a single sniper bullet as opposed to being blown away by a noob tube that was nowhere near you and fired from halfway accross the map with no skill whatsoever.

TBH, I've seen headshots from QuickScopes and it's random firing. You need n00b tubes with all the c***s that are QS'ing ;)

noob tubers piss me off royaly. Quick scoping is slightly annoying but I don't see it very often.

Mito Sportiva 135
Agreed....lots of glitches and balancing issues in the game, MW2 anyway. Hopefully this is better.

A4 Avant
Quick sniping is very annoying......... mainly because I cant do it and also when watching on killcam the scope never gets anywhere near you half the time.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
As if he got it already the fucker.

Where's the best to pre-order from? no doubt there's been loads of threads but i canny be arsed to trapse through.

I hope they repeat the 'noobs don't work for 15 seconds' patch, like they did in WaW.

Stopped spawn kills.

As if he got it already the fucker.

Where's the best to pre-order from? no doubt there's been loads of threads but i canny be arsed to trapse through.

Cheapest = Tesco @ £34.90 with this code: CODPreOrder-1

Chance to get it sooner than Tuesday = GAME or The Hut @ £45

Mk5 golf gti
Game havent sent any out they have just sent an email saying its been despatched but it wont actually be despatched till saturday

so people are a bit miffed they are not getting it any earlier

im hoping its £20 at the supermarkets :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Game havent sent any out they have just sent an email saying its been despatched but it wont actually be despatched till saturday

so people are a bit miffed they are not getting it any earlier

im hoping its £20 at the supermarkets :)

Thats what happened last year at shopto. On friday they sent out Emails saying your Item has been dispatched etc. But they had made a post on the forum saying "If you get a dispatch email this is actaully being sent out Monday, we ae just processing paymnets etc today blah blah blah"..People were then moaning like f**k that it hadn't turned up early (satrday or monday)

If I get mine early then its a bonus if not then meh so be it. Not the end of the world.

AS far as im aware dont game send theirs out via royal mail?? They get taken to the depot but with big "do not delivery till XX date written on them??

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
My sister works at Morrisons headoffice in PR and apparently they have no plans as yet to make it as cheap as last year :(

I'm still skeptical about it, doesn't look as good as MW2. MW2 game play is fun and it looks good. This just meh, will most likely end up selling it!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
The wager matches will make the game keeping alone IMO depends on ya style I love FFA but some people get lost and don't know where to look and end up camping when ya need to be out taking people out fast and get in a rhythm.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it's going to keep you busy this game, loads of different stuff to choose from.

I'm just going to go in this game like i have been doing at the min on MW2

182 Full of Fat
If you were half decent at quick scoping on MW2 then it's just as easy on this, needs the slow scope-in like cod4 to have any form of skill in sniping......and yeh graphics are very poor compared to MW2 (pretty sure Treyarch have said this themselves though).

Loving the amount of customisation in private matches though, can customise perks, classes and gamemodes.

Anyone who wants its on saturday order from Gamegears and pay £15 (LOL) postage.

Mountune Tractor
Lol at everyone calling this out to be s**t before they have even played it....Treyarch have actually made this interesting again.

Anyone who wants its on saturday order from Gamegears and pay £15 (LOL) postage.

I emailed them on Monday, they aren't getting stock until Saturday;

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a delivery for saturday, as we were informed yesterday that we might not be getting our stock until saturday itself.

Rest assured we are trying our absolute best to get Black Ops to customers for release date. Apologies for the confusion.

Kind Regards

James