ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OEM Top mounts CLIO 172

Clio 172
I heard somewhere that the OEM top mounts from Renault have been upgraded to overcome complaints about their short lifespan etc.

Has anybody else heard or can confirm this?

Ph 1 172
Wierdlt enough I was in Renault yesterday asking about top mounts and there were 2 different types with the same part number! Both £47.37 each and both for same car one looked like a top mount with just a bolt in the top one was with a Allen key hole and bolt, not sure if there is an upgrade to it by Renault but there are definatly 2 types to buy! I didn't get any yet as not sure wot is best to get

Vavavoom172 ph1
I ask around about the two types of top mounts..i get that renault made one Kit only for ph1 and after clio ph2 they made top mount to feet both ph1 & ph2... so they have in stock one that is for only ph1..and now they have in stock the new one upgraded to feet both models...one day only the one that feets both cars will remain in stock as they will continue from factory to built(top mount that feet both models) logic

i drive a clio 172 ph1..what exhaust system do you recommend to intall..
i want a system that is not TOO noise..dont care if i dont gain hp's as long as i dont LOSE hp's...pls help

Last edited: