ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oem spec springs ?

Got a broken front spring and knackered shock on my 172 ph2 I've got some reasonably priced genuine shocks but springs are silly money from renault I'm not intrested in lowering the car anyone know of a good quality alternative ? Cheers

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
If you notice 10mm on pros you're doing well. Best alternative to standard if you still want it to look standard but don't want to pay for Renault ones

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Pro-kit lowers 30mm. Believe cup pack is 20mm lower or something so only lowers 10mm on those cars. Would be full 30mm on the OP's car. They are black though which looks OEM; part of the reason I purchased them.

eibach_pro-kit-thumb2.jpg

Pro-Kit (E10-75-001-02-22)
£172.00 (inc. VAT)
More Info

Lowering Front: 30 mm
Lowering Rear: 30 mm
Axel-Load Front: 860.0
Axel-Load Rear: 785.0

As said though the ride is really very nice and by far the nicest springs I've had out of, unbranded red, standard cup springs, eibach sport lines and now these pro-kit.

Height on prokit

AF61DC52-73D9-4E6F-90E4-60C7B12FD332_zpsfwam5vkv.jpg

If the OP doesn't want to lower I'd be heading straight to ECP for a £20 spring.

Are the Ecp springs a good fit I've fitted some to a fiesta and had to double check as they didn't really fit well thanks for info pro kit seems a good alternative/sacrifice

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
fitted on on my dci last year and it's given me no problems and still in good condition