ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odyssey Blue Clio's

Inferno 182
Can people please post pics of their odyssey blue clio's on here please?

Just got a new clio in odyssey blue and want a few ideas of what to do to it. Tried searching for them but not got much up :/ also want all pics in one thread so its easier to compare:). But if anyone knows a thread full of odyssey clio's could you please post the thread link?

White mx5 mk1!
67e2b748.jpg

Seat Ibiza
Whats the difference between Odyssey and Monaco blue? Mines Monaco but looks very similar to these?!

Monaco
Whats the difference between Odyssey and Monaco blue? Mines Monaco but looks very similar to these?!

Odyssey Blue is slightly purple, Monaco is not. Monaco is a ph2 sport colour, Odyssey Blue is a ph1 sport + ph2 non-sport colour. That's about it!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Odyssey Blue is slightly purple, Monaco is not. Monaco is a ph2 sport colour, Odyssey Blue is a ph1 sport + ph2 non-sport colour. That's about it!
Im a tad confused... my Mk2 Ph1 non sport is a monaco... same paint codes....

Monaco
that is actually quite awesome.
Yeh I do miss it. It was stupidly mint and I sold it for £1500. I should have just kept it, but somehow I found an even "mint"er sport.

Im a tad confused... my Mk2 Ph1 non sport is a monaco... same paint codes....
Yeh that's very rare, but it can happen. Monaco blue has been a paint code for Renault for a while. What spec is it out of curiosity?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I always thought Odyssey was the ph1 sport and ph1/ph2 non sport colour.

Solid colour/cob purple. Monaco was metallic.

I never liked Odyssey that much tbh

Monaco
I always thought Odyssey was the ph1 sport and ph1/ph2 non sport colour.

Solid colour/cob purple. Monaco was metallic.

I never liked Odyssey that much tbh

You've got that backwards and they're both metallic. Odyssey Blue is dull in poverty spec that's for sure...

Clio rs1
I've find this picture but i know the have made tests (yellow, green, red...) wheels with this pics, someone have the pics?
(Sorry for my english...)

482125clioorange.jpg

Arctic 182FF
Sorry, misread what you said. They did odyssey non-sport ph2s, Monaco sports, and I believe they rarely did some Monaco ph2 non sports too.

Arctic 182FF
Yeah, to my knowledge at least anyway. My spoiler is off a ph1 172 and the colour matches up perfectly, plus when I went to get some paint mixed they told me the paint code meant that it was Odyssey blue. Also, most of the cars posted in this thread are ph2s.