ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Delamere Meet (56k Nooooooo, Loadsa Pics)

silver 172 ff
Ben_ward
The second picture is mine :) its on FK highsport coilovers The back as far as it will go with both adjuster rings on and the front it just set to match.

Hi guys nice to see you even if i didnt really speak to any of you lol

Have you measured the badge yet is it level lol ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Gaz adjustables... they came with the car, so not ideally my choice. But they've never let me down!

I don't even find the ride that harsh! Ask Dave, he was a bit surprised when he drove it... although he did nearly let a women write my front end off. ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Knows. No one can compete. ;)

Yeah, Matt's comin'.... i hope. Just to see people's faces when it dumps huge clouds of boost smoke like in the car park yesterday. ;)

LOL yeah yeah im coming lads fo sho!! really please with the running tbh, first real outing since the issues ive had, held 24 psi of boost all day long, afr is spot on and the cooling is just superb:)

^^^ LOL gem its the not normaL pre event jinx, it happens every year tbh, last year my 5 epicly pished water out the expansion bottle witch lead my cilinder head looking like a ''del monte'' bananna.....then we had scoff and his 172 turbo 5gtt witch the bottom end let go......summit happens its normal tbh!!:)

FF Blackgold 182
Nice pics! Looks like a good location for dogging, oops sorry, I mean a CS meet! ;) That Clio TT must be a beast!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
ace pics...the ones of the tt especially... looking mean as fook, intercooler and small plate sets the front end off a treat!

whey! 3rd delemere thread and theres the first pic of my car! lol

i had a good time, diddnt say much to anyone though, had to shoot cos i had a birthday to get to so sorry for shooting so early

good pics, gutted i missed the tt!

Yep, i was flat out in second and it pulled away from me like i was stood still!

Should of bought a V6 clio then! ;) No such drama! haha

LOL ali behave lad;)

whey! 3rd delemere thread and theres the first pic of my car! lol

i had a good time, diddnt say much to anyone though, had to shoot cos i had a birthday to get to so sorry for shooting so early

good pics, gutted i missed the tt!

aii i was just ''slightly'' late mate, arrived circa 4 ish i would think....got lost on the epic northen roads...at one point i arrived on a chester houseing estate FFS:D

pmsl, ahh maybe next time then, i must have just missed ye

just read about the points too, gutted, unlucky!

2005 liquid yellow 182
how often do these meets take place? where are they held? would like to come down and hava butchers