ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

clio 182 cup
http://nordschleifepics.com/

This page lists all the sites that have pictures. Select the date you want then it'll bring up a list of sites that have pictures from that day. :)

Oh and don't forget to let us know when the vids go up, apparently one of you guys got one of me driving round.

No worries jenic,

And Danny said he will make a media thread for the trip, the go pro will be back at mine later so we will sort something out. There will be some pretty funny clips from the 'autobahn' on the way back :eek:

GSXR + KDX220
Had a brilliant weekened :) Only spend 1 day at the ring but it was awesome for sure!!! Like everyone says its nothing like the computer games lol

Glad you guys all got back in one piece, as did I :)

Now to look for pics and thru all the ones Ive taken.
Can anyone with videos of me let me know if/how I can get them off you? via you tube maybe? or CD?

GSXR + KDX220
Cool, if you could, will PM my email address ;)

It was really good, spent Sat night in Frankfurt and went on to Stuttgart sunday to the Porsche and Merc museum, lots of epic cars :)

GSXR + KDX220
Really liking this pic :) I may have to get this in BIG

544964_10150867243713661_1718793872_n.jpg

pimp mobile Zafira
Just a couple of my pics and vids. Nowt special I'm afraid.eb867a76.jpg

78f27b9f.jpg
07cdf9a2.jpg
e95da080.jpg
[video]Http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/baverian/04efb6f2.mp4[/video]

LY Megane R26
Amazing place! I'm so depressed I'm back at work and didn't wake up to the sounds of engines being thrashed around the circuit!

Dan you look so laid back and chilled in them photos!
Chris that photo is epic, if that wwas mine it would be straight on the bedroom wall! Haha.
How was the oil Jim and Andy? Hope it was ok:)

I got a few photos I will upload when I have time:)

Whens the next trip!!!!!!

SQ5
We also stood at a few corners on for our first watch with the braking over the bumps into a fast corner, not the best corner to see first,

Trafic 140dci
Some awesome pictures, Amazing weekend! Can't wait to go back again!

Would just like to add the skinny man next to my car isn't me, i have more meat than that! Haha!

Also love the picture of that corner Dan posted, my favorite bit of the track (mainly because it where most people stand and i nailed it perfectly :p)

Now in the process of sorting my pictures will post soon :)

Who is up for going in September/October? ;)

Trafic 140dci
Andy, is there any chance you could either upload to Youtube that video of me driving past or email it to me that him has please :)