ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NTLM?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Bit of an oddball question this one and I figured somebody here might be able to help.

Basically, I have a piece of software which I have written which is being used by councils. All these councils seem to have some sort of microsoft proxy system which uses NTLM (v2) to authenticate the users through the proxy.

The problem I have is that the software doesn't seem to like the proxy and I can't figure out why. The main reason being is that I usually end up having a conversation that ends up with "well, the proxy is controlled by another department and we can't see the error" and I never get to speak to the right person.

So I need to setup a proxy here which supports NTLM (v2) so that I can see exactly what is happening with the authentication. I assume I would need some sort of "server" edition of Windows for this, how quickly could I get something up and running just so I can test?

Alternatively, anybody know of any other third party proxies that support NTLM (v2) style authentication?

Cheers