ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not sure if serious....

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
When it came up on the car and classic page I thought it was some comedy photoshop.

Alas, it appears someone was deluded enough to spend some serious money creating what can only be described as the automotive equivalent of a festering turd.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I keep going back to look at it in the hope that I either a) see something in it worthy of a positive mention or b) maybe see something that would explain what drugs spurred the owner on to do that.

I'm still none the wiser.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I keep going back to look at it in the hope that I either a) see something in it worthy of a positive mention or b) maybe see something that would explain what drugs spurred the owner on to do that.

I'm still none the wiser.

Me too. It's like morbid curiosity.

I was that astounded I had to post it on here. 703 bhp aswell. Good luck taking a corner in that.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Jesus-Cries.jpg

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Underneath the hood of the King Camaro, things get even more extreme, beginning with the 6.2 liter V8, fitted with a Kenne Bell Mammoth supercharger, producing a whopping 703 horsepower! Bringing all that ground-shaking power to a stop are a set of Brembo brakes, proudly displayed behind those one of a kind wheels

What brembos? I cannot see them, the wheels are that big.