ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not another RS Tuner question(s) - why cant he just search?

Arctic 182
I have searched but unfortunately i can't get onto page two of the search results as i receive an error :(

Anyway......

So I finally have the money to buy this after the girlfriend has spent most of my earnings on decor for the new house, but that's a whole other sad story.

I've read the guide for the RS Tuner install, and despite it being useful it doesn't list the steps prior to receiving delivery of the device.

So far i'm in the process of adding it to my basket and thus far i have:

Version: RS Tuner Standard
VIN VF1:Clio 2 RS CB xx (gas)
Module: None?
Accessories: None

Correct? If so at what point do i buy the map or is it already installed on the device, i'm after the 98 RON map.

On that point can i use 99RON when my car is on the 98RON map? I don't believe i actually know anywhere that stocks 98RON

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Version: RS Tuner Standard
VIN VF1:Clio 2 RS CB xx (gas)
Module: None?
Accessories: None
correct provided you don't want anything extra.

If your buying it from fastchip direct, then it will come with the stage1 Ron98 map which Henk will probably send you via email. Its fine to use 99Ron fuel. Are you sure he has them in stock? Its very rare that he does! ps. just checked on the site and apparently there's 4 in stock.

106GTI / NovaC20LET
You buy the tuner first then hook it upto the car then screen shot all the car details which be listed on the left then send that to henk. He will then send you the correct map for your car. Its done this way because far to many people kept installing the wrong maps lol.

Arctic 182
Thanks for the replies. So the only expense is the 199 euros for the device, and i presume P&P?

Not too bad going if i can sell for 100 quid after.