ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northwest meet 20th March!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Warrington's sh*t for meetings though.

Better sticking to Trafford Park if it's going to be huge.

It is now, but back in the day Trafford didn't have sh*t on Warrington locations for meets tbh.

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

Good times eh Chris? Lol

Last edited:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Might as well go to oulton park on a club meet day then because there is loads of room plus something to watch other than chavs drivin past
Industrial estates and shopping area are crap places for meets it's just gonna attract unwanted attention

In a layby on the duel carriageway when you come off the M6 @ J19, heading towards a Delamere Forest meet we had organised

Gay Clio 172 phs1
I've not washed my shed since I bought it in november, so mines all ready for tomorrow :D

C

clio-lord

been up today and had a walk rounds. didnt see any of the clio lot (just there cars) drove past the cars on the way out. shame really as i wanted to meet up and have a chat with a few of you. i'll add the pics later

C

clio-lord

yes that was me! dont really know anyone so didnt want to go round sayin "are u the cliosport lot" not many clios but all very nice

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
We were all at the kk end of the carpark. There was a few of us there. Best to come to a cliosport norfbest meet first. You definatley know were all CS members then. It was mainly a northwest automotive meet today. I'm sure naith will be organising one soon enough seeing as he didn't show today! I made it up on my spare wheel. There are no excuses for not attending lol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I was gonna come but didnt get home till 2am and then slept till 12 :(