ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

northeast

clio trophy No56
Black clio with pink wheels in Blyth, Again!
Black 172 pulling out of the junction @ KFC in Blyth.
Red R27 in Seaton Delaval, pulling ot of Tillmouth Avenue.
Sliver 172 in Holywell, always parked up opposite the chippy, never seen it move yet!

clio trophy No56
Black clio with pink wheels in Blyth, Again!
Black 172 pulling out of the junction @ KFC in Blyth.
Red R27 in Seaton Delaval, pulling ot of Tillmouth Avenue.
Sliver 172 in Holywell, always parked up opposite the chippy, never seen it move yet!
RB 182 with private plate, beginning with J i think, woman driver, in Seaton Delaval.
Sure there was more but can remember?

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
didn't see any of them, saw a black phase 2 with body kit and renault sport badge, black alloys with silver rims in Wideopen about 18:30 turning past the Moor House pub (NL55 GZD) not sure if it's any one off here!

Last edited:
  clio trophy No56
didn't see any of them, saw a black phase 2 with body kit and renault sport badge, black alloys with silver rims in Wideopen about 18:30 turning past the Moor House pub (NL55 GZD) not sure if it's any one off here!
Never seen that one kicking about, have seen a crap orange one a year back and that 172 cup from Blyth with the body kit etc, WHY would you spoil a good car???

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I think if you put a body kit on a car you're trying to hide the fact it's slow usually 1.2's.
1.4's and above tend to add the bits they can from the RS version to try to visually improve rather than visually distract....
wait for abuse from the 1.2 owners who might stumble across this

alien green rs133
I think if you put a body kit on a car you're trying to hide the fact it's slow usually 1.2's.
1.4's and above tend to add the bits they can from the RS version to try to visually improve rather than visually distract....
wait for abuse from the 1.2 owners who might stumble across this

what about a 1.2 rs rep :rasp: