ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Weald 9th May.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Got a couple of mates going but I have West Ham that day otherwise i'd have gone with.

SG9 Forester STi
Ah so that's what the black smoke was about, I saw it but didn't know the reason for it.

The day was awesome, it was the first time I'd raced there and really enjoyed myself. It was the first time I'd been able to give the new engine the beans and I loved it! :)

I think ben_r1 has some photos and videos, I'll ask him to post them up.

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
I must have left before the plane crashed, but i had a good day. I've never really been into drag racing, but a few of my friends were going so i thought i'd give it a go.

There were to many American muscle cars for my likings. It made it harder to come up against a car that you had more of a chance with.

Was nice to meet you Vicky hope you get that mis-fire sorted. I didn't catch your friends name with the white 197 cup but that thing looked so nice.

SG9 Forester STi
Yeah nice to meet you, car looked awesome btw. Love LY!

Agree about the other cars though, far too many muscle and drag cars. I had 8 runs and only had two cars that were in my league.

It got to the point though where I was ignoring the v8s lining up next to me and just concentrated on improving my runs.

Would be good if they did a day for road cars.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Yeah nice to meet you, car looked awesome btw. Love LY!

Agree about the other cars though, far too many muscle and drag cars. I had 8 runs and only had two cars that were in my league.

It got to the point though where I was ignoring the v8s lining up next to me and just concentrated on improving my runs.

Would be good if they did a day for road cars.

Impressive stuff. Stick the NOS kit on next!