ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

norfBest go to Cymru

Heres the few pics I took today. Cracking day out and cheers to Naith for organising and sharing stories of his gangsta past....

DSC_0489.jpg

DSC_0491.jpg

DSC_0485.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0479.jpg

DSC_0481.jpg

DSC_0482.jpg

DSC_0483.jpg

DSC_0484.jpg

DSC_0480.jpg

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Epic morning tbf,
Thanks to Naith for organising and to Mark for leading the way through some awesome roads, albeit if some people nearly got stuck in pot holes (Christoper ;) )

Took a different route home to everyone else and had a nice run over llandegla by myself, although I saw the red RS250 and the blue 200 on the A55 lay by so my way obviously wasnt the quickest.
You city boys should come out to the country more often ;)
Ahem, pics Riad?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
You north wales lot should bother next time ;) at least you showed up but sadly let down by the rest.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
You north wales lot should bother next time ;) at least you showed up but sadly let down by the rest.
Lol, fair enough.
We had a pretty serious run out last weekend so I guess some people couldn't justify the miles/tyres/petrol. Ah well.

P.s. CHESTER. Theres only a couple from N.wales.