ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

clio 172 rep
This is my non sport :)

IMG_0678_zpsb0e99095.jpg

IMG_0677_zps19d61767.jpg

IMG_0403_zps6cbd455b.jpg

Clio
thanks mate, not sure about the colour coding. Its out of my budget, unless I paint it myself :S But was thinking laguna splitter and clear side turn signal cases.

Last edited:
  MK3, 1.2. 16V
ymyneres.jpg

My MK3. Lowered 45mm and sitting on 17" Calibre Vintage rims. Spacers for the rear got delivered today so looking forward to getting them on ;)

Mk3 1.4 clio
They look crackin with the black centres bro! What do you use to keep the polished lips shiney ? Mines feel an look really dull atm.

Cheers pal, I just use normal car shampoo mate nothing special. But I do wash my car every Sunday ( if the weathers not crap)

ast

Ibiza 5, A3 8p3, ph1
My little 5 door 1.4 ;)
une7esa5.jpg

Gonna get ripped for the exhaust I know but it was cheap!

I also saw this on the saltwells inn carpark! you may of seen me in my red one with gold alloys as I live a few houses away ha!
very nice

2006 Clio
Hey guys,

Thought I'd post up my clio.

Currently trying to decide what wheels to put on now it's lowered on coilovers. Not sure for 16 or 17" lenso BSX.

IMAG0955.gif

IMAG0957.gif