ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-sport Spec level/Loom question

Hi folks,

I've seen a few posts where people find connectors etc on their looms for features that are present in higher trim levels than their own, and some of these are plug-and-play if you get the missing parts.
My question is: On my Ph1, which was an 'Alizé' trim level, and seems equatable to the Ph2 Dynamique trim level - what is it likely to have in the way of the above?
I.e. does any one know, or know of an easy way to find out, what feautres can be easily 'turned on' as such?

Some i've seen include Dash LED dimmer looms, Fog loom (already got those though). Would it be likely that there was a mostly-standard loom for the cars?
I know for example my car has no fuse pin-out for dual-optics so it's missing some items like that.

So - what would be the absolute highest spec of a Phase 1, barring the RS172?

Subscribed.

Chances are, if you don't have the space for a dual optic fuse, you won't have much extra in the loom either.

I thought as much, mine was an Alizé base, so i'm not sure where that puts it on the Ph1 spec-list. It came with fogs, the dynamique spoiler, no Abs, it has the pug for the dash dimmer, so i aim to get one of those panels soon to swap mine out.
Seems bit of a mishmash between a total poverty loom and coloured cloth interior, with the fogs and larger rear spoiler exterior. Dual optics having to be added at the end.

Things as well like, the mirrors have a little hole, like for a temp probe and the dash clock looks like it has the readout area for the temperature - but i don't know if that feature was in ph1s. It displays nothing but the time now anyway.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It was an optional feature, I think you need CLIP to activate it though, although having said that whenever the temperature probe gets disconnected/fails the temperature just disappears so it may just need the temp. sensor.

My car didn't actually come with fogs, but it does have space for a fog fuse and has the dual optics fuse too. Hopefully the connector will be present on the loom too (Where is it?)