ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

non-sport exhausts in here!

Megane 225 F1
DSC01966.jpg

iPhoneUpload-5.jpg

iPhoneUpload-4.jpg

dci1.5 look RS
one friend of mine has putted like this clio, but with the trim surround of an 182!
and it seems fine ;)

Black Clio GT
Yeah if you can get it to hang right then stealth is good :)

it is a known fact the the exhaust hangers are made of french cheese....
i got powerflow to make me a couple of custom fixed rubber mounts on my old ph2 only cost £25 :)

Awesome, I think the powerflow guy welded something or other on my old clio to get it to sit right. You have any pictures of your old car?

Cheers Richy. Not sure if I should go stealth or something like yours with twin tailpipes. My old car had a 172 rear bumper so had a world of choices!

LY R26
i used to have a twin pipe backbox and for the life of me i couldnt get it to sit right, one side always flopped down that tiny bit and it annoyed me soo much, but that was just a backbox, what i have now is a custom catback with two hangers(OEM + custom made one that attaches to the bumper bracket) and it sits perfect i think. just watch it doesnt sit too close to the bumper/touch it because it will cause the bumper to rattle which was annoying!