ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nokia n73

clio 172
i bought my n73 today and its great when it ring its says the name of the person that is calling camera is great everything on it is wonderfull anybody else got 1

clio 172
when u download the software 2 put music on ur phone how do u move some songs from something like lime wire into the folder because i cant do it i cant get
no songs from no where

monaco blue 172 ..
IVE HAD MINE FOR 3 MONTHS NOW (MUSIC EDITION) ITS GREAT CANT FAULT IT BRILL CAMERA LOADS AND LOADS OF FEATURES

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
yep mint had mine two weeks, camera is fekkin awesome! Need to install the software on my computer now.

Black 172 MK2
thats because SE has a proper zenon flash lil a digi cam not a lil digi light.

Most of the new N series phones do the name thing its quite cool when you put in random names ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab

Most of the new N series phones do the name thing its quite cool when you put in random names ;)
the nokia is a flash, i thought the SE used a light?

my brothers new SE, the really slim one hasn't even got a flash, i think they have given up, they are useless in most stuations anyway.

no idea what you mean by random names though?

M

mini-valver

I've had mine 2 weeks. Its fooked already, doesnt ring out and when it does it's really crackly. Something else methinks......

RenaultSport clio 172
Yeah im on my second one, and this one has started to go! It keeps crashing, going into menus i dont want and takes about a minute to send a text message! The trouble with these smart phones are that they are so complex the software just isnt capable!

Black 172 MK2

the nokia is a flash, i thought the SE used a light?

my brothers new SE, the really slim one hasn't even got a flash, i think they have given up, they are useless in most stuations anyway.

no idea what you mean by random names though?

thats because your brother prob has the W series phone (W880i im guessing) they are aimed at the walkman side of things. The K series are the ones with the flashes, and those cameras in the evening are much better than the n73.

for all who have s/w issues ie keeps crashing get online to the nokia site and update the s/w should sort it out.