ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No power to HU and Dash Clock

Clio Mk2 Ph1 Grande
As above, checked all fuses in both internal and external boxes, all good.

Perm live is dead, how would i go about a fix?

Mk2 Ph1.

Lowden

Clio Mk2 Ph1 Grande
Is they a 3rd fuse box somewhere I don't know about? I've already switched out the fuse in the box at NS door with a new one but still no luck

Clio 182
There's 2 fuses in box at n/s door. I posted to a thread before but can't see my previous posts as I'm on phone atm- but if you can search my previous posts it wasn't that long ago

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
As above, they're both on the same fused circuit. Of course it could be a break in that circuit, but the chances of that happening are slim to none.

Clio Mk2 Ph1 Grande
I checked all fuses in the box, all looked good, I'll have another look tomorrow, just noticed tonight aswell that my interior light isnt working when door opens or i turn it on, guess that runs from the same feed aswell.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
That was the third thing! Knew there was 3 things on that circuit.

Yeah, it's basically your permanantly fed 12v circuits. Stereo and clock to preserve time + settings and interior light obviously so you can turn it on whilst the key's out of the ignition.

Clio Mk2 Ph1 Grande
That was the third thing! Knew there was 3 things on that circuit.

Yeah, it's basically your permanantly fed 12v circuits. Stereo and clock to preserve time + settings and interior light obviously so you can turn it on whilst the key's out of the ignition.

With all my fuses looking good/ok what would be my next port of call? I'm at a loss as i don't want to rewire the bloody thing lol

Clio 182
Have you checked fuse F7 and F29, are you just looking at them or checking the continuity with multimeter?

As mentioned above if the fuse is fine, then most likely a broken wire- easiest way is to use a spurfuse and tap off another 12v supply

Clio Mk2 Ph1 Grande
hey it's just a visual check on the fuses, i've seen how to use a spare fuse to re-route for the HU but not to allow me to get full function of the clock and interior lights aswell.