ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No glovebox light mk3 + heater problem

S7u

Clio mk3
Hi! I own an mk3 clio 2006 extreme model. My glovebox has no light what so ever, does anyone know why? Was it broken off or was it completely missing from beginning? So if anyone knows how to fix this, it would be much appreciated.

Also my heater fails to work on numbers two and 4 I haven't researched this one yet but if anyone knows why and what I can do to fix it, would be great, thanks.

The extreme models did not come with a light in the glovebox. You can get lights put in though, there is a connection that the a new light can be connected to and it will work as normal. I have mine booked in for lights to be installed over most of the interior of the car. As for the heater, I have the same problem but only my number 4 does not work.