ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nilfisk anygood?

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Looking at getting a pressure washer and came across the Nilfisk brand, not familiar with them, always had Bosch or Karcher in the past.

The one im looking at is the Nilfisk C110.3-5 X-tra

Anyone got/used one? Pros/cons over a Karcher?

Many thanks
Ash

recaro'd arctic 182
not too sure if they are made by karcher anyway.

could be wrong tho

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST3
got a Nilfisk my self, pretty good, cant fault it

ive had karcher in the past and thy always end up leaking, so went for a different brand this time.

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Thanks everyone, also asked on DW and got posetive comments there too!

Anyone recommend a cheap snowfoam lance?

Fiesta ST3
Get on the group buy section on DW mate. There's a few on there. Think the one you want is the alto fitting but ask to be sure

Got mine from autobrite's group buy on dw.

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Had a go with it today, nice bit of kit.

Seems to be built better than my old Karcher and i like the way it stores all the accessories together.

Bargain for £49!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I have a Nilfisk, and it's the one Power Washer that actually lasts, my last 3 were Karchers and were gash.

I bought the Snow Foam lance from i4d - is faultless enough, and easy to use, bar the fact I have to squeeze the bottle to build enough pressure to get a good foam.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
best thing about nilfisks is the actual pumps, they are alloy so over winter the water sitting in them doesnt freeze and brake the pump as with karchers.

Megane R26
Brass pump, not plastic like Karcher.. 2 year warranty... great range!

I have a C110 and an E140. Awesome units both of them. You may find the 5M hose too short though.

E87 118d M Sport
I've got a Nilfisk. Never let me down. Great piece of kit and like Russ said, doesnt have a plastic pump so lasts.