ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice rims on this trophy...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Reeee - Post

Seen this before on here

Just shouldn't be done though as the Turini's are just Perfect

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
not that bad imo

a very decent price for the car if you ask me as well 55 plate on 15k?

Most full fats are double that mileage and only £600 less.

One bargain if you can stomach the non standard alloys

GW Stage 2 R26
makes you wonder whats happened to the turinis tho. maybe its had an incident with a kerb at some point

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
I like it. Mainly because if there not on that car, theres a greater chance they will be for sale on possibly on mine.

Mk4 .:R32
decent price I suppose, considering you could easily get some trophy wheels and decent tyres for 500 notes!

I just thought a trophy rollin' on duuuubs just looks wrong

182trophy & Williams
if the dickheads put alloys on it like that i hate to think how he drives/treats it. obviosly doesn't have a clue. i wouldn't touch it

Mk4 .:R32
my car is ginger, and I'm in denial. I wish my car was a cool as Ste's....I also have the bad aids. I'd put those wheels on my car if it made it cooler, which it probably would cos mine is such a homo colour

nice rant mate

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
They're not that bad - it's at a good price as well. You could eBay them, and buy some Turinis - job done.

Dan

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Who remembers the guy who started to colour code all his bits in silver on a trophy last year,that was a bad car

Clio 197 F1 R27
Love the way they are 17" split rims, no there not!!!!

I had 3 piece split rims on my Supra and they are def not split rims lol

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
maybe he used his head got a cheap set of alloys. sold the trophy alloys on ebay and then traded the car in???

ahhh if you look at the first pic it looks like a section of the splitter is missing. So it could have had a bump

or it could be the pic

Last edited: