ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next step

silver clio 182
Got prolines fitted at the moment wit the pe2s all round but it cnt hold long sweeping bends as well as i would have thot back end gets quite squirmy . I have oredered paradas for it this time round but what other things can be done to help smooth it out in the bends as i know the 182 has gd potential on the bends when done correctly .

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
Might be worth getting tracking/wheel balancing checked? Failing that possibly shocks/bushes? These things have helped my 182 IMO.

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Would check the rear shocks, one of mine was leaking and caused it to kick out, even going over drain covers etc.

silver clio 182
i will do thanks was having a bit of a play with an astra vxr at the time and everything was going fine but when tryin g to hang on it got very squirmy and the back started to kick was bloody gutted lol