ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next meet ideas

Dynamique Flamer
What would you guys like to do? Another meal/drinks/bowling session?
OR car park photos type thing?

Ideas comments and suggestions please :)

Pistonheads are organising a meet at the Empress of Blandford Pub in Cadnam on the edge of the Forest. I could check this out but may be a better idea for a warmer evening thing.

Could look at bowling.

ph1 track weapon
i like the photoshoot idea. tis always nice to have a drive about.

Something round southampton/winchester/eastleigh way perhaps?

or karting?

Dynamique Flamer
Yeah I don't mind where we go I just don't know of anywhere as I live in my own little bubble and don't go anywhere else :eek:

So Eastleigh bowling?

Astra Twintop
Eastleigh Bowling looks really well set up
(ive spent many a £1 in the 10p aracde machines)
The fact i cant bowl for toffee is another matter

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
cool indeed fletch

bowling is cool

Knowsit Chris..

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2t2GgN_RC7M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2t2GgN_RC7M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

:cool:

Formally Clio 182
I'd be tempted to come to a Portsdown Hill meet if you done one of those.

Just like the good old days ;)

Si

RS Clio 172
it's good in the spring too! roads would be quieter as well :eek:

plus we can do bowling here :p

Dynamique Flamer
Ahh Si there's a few members on your island why don't you organise a meet? Then people that want to go over there will :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
A photoshoot meet in New Forest would be good as well. There's loads places to meet and roads are good for a drive after.