ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newish member

Clio 182,172 phase 1
Returning member after selling my 182 I'm now back with 172 phase 1.
Just picked up a phase one with quite high mileage and a big list of jobs to keep me busy and my wallet empty . Looking forward to bring her back up to a decent standard mechanically with a bit of body work tidying up . Got a busy weekend end coming up ,changing the cambelt,aux belt, water pump and a few engine mounts as there's some funny banging noises when turning right and when u put your foot down in first gear ( dog leg doesn't seem to have to much play in it but will change it any way just to be sure , I'm sure I'll be on here a lot in the next few coming weeks . If any one can recommend some decent headlight bulbs that would be much appreciated ( preferably white/blue kinda colour as I miss my 182 xenons) thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 32
  Clio 182,172 phase 1
Thanks mate do you know if these fit the phase headlight . I haven't even taken my ones out to see what type they are